The Test Engineer will be responsible for developing automated test equipment (ATE) test software/hardware for ICs, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for improving yield and reduce costs while maintaining excellent product quality.
- Design and develop ATE and bench test solutions (hardware and software) for product characterization, qualification and production of highly integrated ICs.
- Develop robust and innovative test solutions to achieve yield, test time and product cost goals.
- Qualify products for mass production.
- Ensure that products shipped meet specifications and exceed quality goals.
- Debug and analysis of returns.
- Develop scripts and tools for pattern generation, data parsing, yield analysis and production support.
- Work on a broad scope of problems where analysis of situations, or data, requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Support of production facilities for early production and product ramps.
The Test Engineer must have extensive experience in most phases of product test and program development, including ATE test hardware design, device characterization, new device qualification, production site offload and qualification, system/lab to tester correlation, ATE program development, yield improvement/data analysis and cost reduction.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, and 6+ years of experience as a Product and Test Engineer required.
- Must have experience on industry standard ATE – LTX Unison platform (Diamond 10/Diamond X) experience preferred, Advantest 93K experience a bonus.
- Experience in Mixed-Signal/RF ATE Techniques as well.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing test processes.
- Strong understanding of ATE Test Programming principles.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and improved efficiencies.
- Hardware design knowledge.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and process control.
- Good software development skills, primarily focusing on C and Perl.
- Good laboratory equipment and debug skills.
- Proficiency with quality procedures and documentation.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools.
- Good written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
Key Personal and Professional Attributes:
Ambiq management is building a company that values continued technology innovation, a fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. The incoming candidate should embrace these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, extremely creative, and should be comfortable learning exciting new technologies. This is an opportunity for growth and an opportunity to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] or complete the form below.Submit a resume
Fill in the information about yourself and we will contact you soon.
Fields marked with * are required.