System Test Lead
Ambiq is looking for a System Test Lead. The candidate will be working with a global development team, supporting the embedded software test activities. The candidate will be responsible for planning and creating the system-level test infrastructure, setting test automation processes for customer use case driven system testing during pre, and post silicon phases of the product, to ensure proper functionality and performance.
In this role, the candidate will work collaboratively with systems engineering, IC design, validation, and software groups to establish, automate and streamline system test capabilities, collaborate on test strategies and plans, develop new tools, and integrate specific customer use case examples for further system testing.
- Validation of customer use case, features, and overall system performance for Ambiq’s reference solution platforms. Includes analyzing the product and feature requirements, converting them into system test cases, executing test suites, and providing failure analysis to Development Teams.
- Establishing the system testing processes for Ambiq, including best practices, metrics and technologies for automated system testing and defect reporting and tracking.
- Develop system level test plans and execute tests to ensure functionality and performance as per the system requirements. Review test plans with Development Teams.
- Coordinate subsystem and/or system testing activities with Development Teams. Review test planning at the development team level and make recommendations regarding additional test coverage prior to integration and system test phases.
- Establish partnerships with external test facilities to provide for specific test services like wireless conformance, inter-operability, and security testing.
- Establish testability requirements for pre-silicon emulation (FPGA) platforms and post-silicon system test reference platforms.
- BSEE, BSCE, or BSCS with 12+ years of overall experience, and 5-7 years of system testing experience with embedded systems/real-time environments.
- Demonstrated experience with product requirements and customer use case analysis leading to a coherent strategy for test execution and analysis.
- Prior experience setting up a system test infrastructure and methodologies from scratch is a plus.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages such as (Python/shell, Tcl/Tk, Perl, C, C++, etc.).
- Experience with Jira, git, and Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Bamboo, Jenkins).
- Experience in full embedded system validation including software, scripting, test harness, silicon and board-level is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the full signal chain for display, audio and wireless protocols from the system level to IC level circuitry is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and more for measurement and debugging issues.
- Familiarity with security infrastructure is a plus.
- Familiar with defect management practices.
Key Personal and Professional Attributes:
Ambiq’s management is building a company that values continued technology innovation, a fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. The incoming candidate should embrace these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, extremely creative, and should be comfortable learning exciting new technologies. This is an opportunity for growth and an opportunity to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] or complete the form below.Submit a resume
System Test Lead
Fill in the information about yourself and we will contact you soon.
Fields marked with * are required.