The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. May also need to provide support on office administration.
- Sources, interviews, and facilitates the full cycle of hiring for open positions.
- Conducts or acquires reference checks and employee eligibility verifications as needed.
- Onboarding new hire, including new hire paperwork, coordinating salary and benefit programs, providing orientation and new hire follow ups.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, morale, and future training and development.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices. Also reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Provides office administration support as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of human resource management experience.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Key Personal and Professional Attributes:
Ambiq’s management is building a company that values continued technology innovation, a fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. The incoming candidate should embrace these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, extremely creative, and should be comfortable learning exciting new technologies. This is an opportunity for growth and an opportunity to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]Attach a resume
Fill in the information about yourself and we will contact you soon.
Fields marked with * are required.