Director of Program Management
Ambiq is looking for a Senior Program Manager. The candidate will be working with Senior Management, SoC Design, Software, Operations, Sales, and QA Teams to execute on Ambiq’s progress toward achieving the project and business objectives across multiple device development programs and geographies. The candidate will also work with these same cross-functional teams to establish program management processes at Ambiq, lead regular program reviews, and help to assess optimizations across programs.
- Define, plan, and drive execution of engineering programs based on technical understanding and collaboration with functional leaders and executive management.
- Report on program execution status to executive management, customers, and cross functional teams.
- Create critical customer communications.
- Drive actions and escalations internally and externally with a sense of urgency and proactive problem solving.
- Monitor Project Team Resources:
- Work with functional leaders to identify and allocate staff to ensure that project/program deliverables are met.
- Identify and mitigate project resource conflicts.
- Drive discussions with Global Team and Customers in other time zones.
- Identify areas of risk and plan to mitigate them.
- Look for opportunities to improve program schedules through outsourcing, partner alignment, or feature/use case refinement.
- Design, implement and gain support for new processes, where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Sciences required. Master’s preferred. PMP certification is a plus, but not required.
- 10+ years of program management in the consumer product or semiconductor industries.
- Skilled with MS Project and JIRA.
- Demonstrated ability to scope and manage projects from concept through volume production.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (hardware, software, marketing, validation, and test) as well as customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform structured analysis, draw insights, and communicate findings/recommendations to Senior Management.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize, and juggle multiple work streams on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of manufacturing flows and/or supply chain management is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with customers and partners.
- Rigorous attention to detail in all work activities and products.
- Familiar with Risk Management frameworks and best practices, Agile development practices, and/or defect management practices are a plus.
Key Personal and Professional Attributes:
Ambiq’s management is building a company that values continued technology innovation, a fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. The incoming candidate should embrace these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, extremely creative, and should be comfortable learning exciting new technologies. This is an opportunity for growth and an opportunity to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] or complete the form below.Submit a resume
Director of Program Management
Fill in the information about yourself and we will contact you soon.
Fields marked with * are required.