IT/EDA and CAD Tool Manager
Ambiq’s Engineering Team is looking for an IT/EDA and CAD Tool Manager. This is a great opportunity to make an impact by taking our network infrastructure, servers, software, and desktop to the next level of maturity. The candidate will be working with a global development team, performing a wide range of duties including computer setups, installation of software applications, management of tool and software licenses, setting up and configuring VMs, mobile security setups and on-boarding employees.
- Performance and uptime of engineering server farm.
- Performance and uptime of network including VPN.
- Multi-site data synchronization.
- Specify new servers and procure, install, and commission them including Red Hat installation.
- Setup work environments for new projects and new users.
- Install, checkout, and deploy EDA, CAD, and software tools as well as version updates.
- Manage and maintain appropriate updates (software packages, OS, etc) and keep software symmetric across sites and servers.
- Manage LSF queues.
- Update EDA license files and license manager process when needed.
- Maintain SW IDE licenses.
- Procure and maintain appropriate level of vendor maintenance and manage repairs when necessary.
- File system backup and data storage maintenance.
- Define and maintain the appropriate level of redundancy of important services (UPS power, network, NIS, DNS, etc).
- Set up and configure VM for Windows and Linux.
- Manage NetApp configurations.
The IT / EDA and CAD Tool Manager must have experience with a variety of support skills including:
- 7+ years of experience in technical IT in a variety of environments.
- MS Server (2008 R1+2, 2012 R1+2, 2014, 2016)
- Microsoft desktop OS (7, 10)
- Server, desktop and laptop hardware and software
- General networking (firewalls, subnets, routing, switches, WiFi, cabling, etc.)
- Active directory, DNS, DHCP
- Cloud and hardware backup software, RAID solutions
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tool chain administration and experience with Cadence tools is a plus.
- Good verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
Key Personal and Professional Attributes:
Ambiq management is building a company that values continued technology innovation, a fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. The incoming candidate should embrace these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, extremely creative, and should be comfortable learning exciting new technologies. This is an opportunity for growth and an opportunity to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects.
Please submit resumes to email@example.comAttach a resume
IT/EDA and CAD Tool Manager
Fill in the information about yourself and we will contact you soon.
Fields marked with * are required.